Quality Policy Statement
It is our policy to ensure that the highest possible operational standards are achieved and maintained throughout all of the company’s business activities. Versatile Utilities Limited is committed to consistently provide our customers with a high quality, value for money and comprehensive service that exceeds their needs and expectations.
To do this Versatile Utilities Ltd has a continuing commitment to:
- Fully meet the requirements set out within BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Maintaining and continually improve an effective Business Management System.
- Reduce incidents and customer complaints.
- Provide a framework for setting quality objectives
- Identify improvements to existing working practices.
- Ensure quality failures are recorded, reported and investigated.
- Commitment to satisfy applicable requirements
- Commitment to continual improvement of the quality management system
In order to meet these aims Versatile Utilities Ltd shall:
- Communicate this policy to all employees.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of our employees, ensuring all staff are trained to fully understand and effectively implement quality services, whilst actively encouraging employees to enhance their knowledge, skills and careers by further training and promotions within the organisation.
- Review the causes of any complaint and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
Encourage all employees to identify problems & make suggestions to improve our working practices. This Quality Policy is continually monitored and developed and will be formally reviewed annually although on exception, amendments may be implemented at other times as required by legislative changes or work practices.
Jon Knowles - Managing Director
10th Jan 2021
Next Review Date (on or by): 10 Jan 2023 or within Legislation changes